It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game has been trying to update to 1.05 for two days now. Was stuck at 92% for a day. Restarted everything and it is now forever stuck at 3%. If I try to cancel update it says deleting forever. Is there a fix?

Thanks
dude, i would have redownloaded the game after waiting a couple hours.
not wait a couple days

just redownload the entire game
the patch should be included in that
Afaik the patch needs more than 100 GB free disk space. You can change the game update folder in the gog galaxy settings to another disk if your SSD does not have enough disk space.

If you have enough disk space then i don't know what else the problem could be.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Hermanthemad
paprika_king: The game has been trying to update to 1.05 for two days now. Was stuck at 92% for a day. Restarted everything and it is now forever stuck at 3%. If I try to cancel update it says deleting forever. Is there a fix?

Thanks
Yes, you need A LOT of free space, and if it still hangs, restart the computer and run verify/repair.
If you don't have a free space on SSD, set temp update directory in GOG settings to HDD. Try also verify files.