It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please do not let streamers play this game before the rest of the community
every time a company does this, it is like a slap in the face to every gamers that is wating to play this fantastic looking game
But why CD Projekt would do that? I mean, this is part of the marketing campaign of any game these days. I really can't see how let creators play the game first could be a slap in my face.
It is a normal Task. We'll see what happens with this game. Also the "press" get preview versions.
As example The Witcher 3, Release was 19th may 2015:

- 04th may 2015. Lets Play with Gronkh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI020ktIaVA

- 12th may 2015. 1st Playstation 4 test
https://www.pcgameshardware.de/The-Witcher-3-Spiel-38488/News/Test-Review-Playstation-4-1158778/
I don't see the issue at all, how is this a slap in the face to you? If you don't want it spoiled then just don't watch them, it's not particularly difficult.
Open another topic about this? Wow - People get over it. Nobody forces you to watch...
JClosed: Open another topic about this? Wow - People get over it. Nobody forces you to watch...
^^^This^^^
JClosed: Open another topic about this? Wow - People get over it. Nobody forces you to watch...
Of corse not, it is just.

It is just CDPR saying that their customers are pieces of garbage, and their work is worth nothing unless they are influencers. Are you medical essential? Nope you are garbage, are you firefighter, nope garbage. Only work that matters is influencer as THEY are rewarded and glory-fired. You can unwind few days later after saving people from death, OR just go and watch streamers having all the fun. That's issue.
mythdragon: Of corse not, it is just.

It is just CDPR saying that their customers are pieces of garbage, and their work is worth nothing unless they are influencers. Are you medical essential? Nope you are garbage, are you firefighter, nope garbage. Only work that matters is influencer as THEY are rewarded and glory-fired. You can unwind few days later after saving people from death, OR just go and watch streamers having all the fun. That's issue.
No, it's just you taking it so personally for whatever reason. CDPR are doing marketing, Streamers are part of that marketing and Streamers getting advance copies has been around for a while now just like reviewers getting advance copies. It really takes away nothing from you at all tbh.

Ixixly: No, it's just you taking it so personally for whatever reason. CDPR are doing marketing, Streamers are part of that marketing and Streamers getting advance copies has been around for a while now just like reviewers getting advance copies. It really takes away nothing from you at all tbh.
Are you saying that there is no value in early access now?To be fair, theoretically end consumer is getting lesser product, as some companies literally sell early access to game for higher price. So in at last theory they do take away a value from it. So there is merit to complain.

No - It's CDPR that treat some people as VIP. This happened also at the launch (or pre-promotion I am not sure) of The Witcher 3, when a lot of YouTubers (Angry Joe, Gopher and a lot more) got an invitation to spend a while while with the people involved with the game (developers, staff, music makers) in a mideavel resort. It is called costumer-binding.

I heard no-one complain that these people got that VIP treatment. Well - Maybe jealous people (like it seems to be the case here), but no big deal.

So I say it again. Streamers are promoters and reviewers, and they get the stuff a bit more early on (just like game magazine and game reviewers).

Do you want to have games also early? Just start a view channel, get enough viewers and ask the game publisher/developer nicely for some early access. If you have enough viewers to earn a (kind of) VIP status you may be lucky. Otherwise - You simply have not done enough to get some special treatment. That's how the world works.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by JClosed

JClosed: No - It's CDPR that treat some people as VIP. This happened also at the launch (or pre-promotion I am not sure) of The Witcher 3, when a lot of YouTubers (Angry Joe, Gopher and a lot more) got an invitation to spend a while while with the people involved with the game (developers, staff, music makers) in a mideavel resort. It is called costumer-binding.

I heard no-one complain that these people got that VIP treatment. Well - Maybe jealous people (like it seems to be the case here), but no big deal.

So I say it again. Streamers are promoters and reviewers, and they get the stuff a bit more early on (just like game magazine and game reviewers).

Do you want to have games also early? Just start a view channel, get enough viewers and ask the game publisher/developer nicely for some early access. If you have enough viewers to earn a (kind of) VIP status you may be lucky. Otherwise - You simply have not done enough to get some special treatment. That's how the world works.
So as I was saying, if you do anything than strmeing sux to be you mr/s doctor, police officer, or plumber lol
Post edited December 09, 2020 by mythdragon
JClosed: No - It's CDPR that treat some people as VIP. This happened also at the launch (or pre-promotion I am not sure) of The Witcher 3, when a lot of YouTubers (Angry Joe, Gopher and a lot more) got an invitation to spend a while while with the people involved with the game (developers, staff, music makers) in a mideavel resort. It is called costumer-binding.

mythdragon: So as I was saying, if you do anything than strmeing sux to be you mr/s doctor, police officer, or plumber lol
Are you garbage because you don't get a VIP treatment?. Wow!
mythdragon: So as I was saying, if you do anything than strmeing sux to be you mr/s doctor, police officer, or plumber lol
JClosed: Are you garbage because you don't get a VIP treatment?. Wow!
if game is ready for streamers to play/stream whole of it, it is ready for general consumption. It is not vip treatment it is mistreatment of customers at best.
JClosed: Are you garbage because you don't get a VIP treatment?. Wow!
mythdragon: if game is ready for streamers to play/stream whole of it, it is ready for general consumption. It is not vip treatment it is mistreatment of customers at best.
Sorry - But that's complete nonsense. The people that get EA are people that did something to earn that EA. You haven't, so you don't. There is nothing strange about that, and it happens everywhere. As I said - If you want some special treatment, the DO something special to earn that treatment, in stead of complaining.

And that's the last I say about it.
mythdragon: if game is ready for streamers to play/stream whole of it, it is ready for general consumption. It is not vip treatment it is mistreatment of customers at best.
JClosed: Sorry - But that's complete nonsense. The people that get EA are people that did something to earn that EA. You haven't, so you don't. There is nothing strange about that, and it happens everywhere. As I said - If you want some special treatment, the DO something special to earn that treatment, in stead of complaining.

And that's the last I say about it.
Please remind me when was first release date?
VIP treatment my ass.