It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ya know how you can open a car to either stash or it's own storage?

The obvious reason for this is that stash is supposed to be a shared container across the entire game and the just 'storage' is supposed to be the cars own storage.
BUT the stash storage doesn't work... it's unique to each car! :-O

I hope they fix that next year; I thought the game had eaten a legendary gun I found until I checked that specific cars trunk for it.
ast486: Ya know how you can open a car to either stash or it's own storage?

The obvious reason for this is that stash is supposed to be a shared container across the entire game and the just 'storage' is supposed to be the cars own storage.

I hope they fix that next year; I thought the game had eaten a legendary gun I found until I checked that specific cars trunk for it.
And bike stash won't accept an Item at all.
ast486: Ya know how you can open a car to either stash or it's own storage?

wayke: And bike stash won't accept an Item at all.
What do you mean?

I've been able to open the bike, but only when it's knocked over.
I hope they don't change this. It breaks my immersion. I actually go home to my apartment to change clothes and shower. If I stash something in one of my cars, I may sometimes forget about it, but often I remember I stashed my favorite jacket in the trunk of my thorton galena.
wayke: And bike stash won't accept an Item at all.
ast486: What do you mean?

I can open it but items are not able to be placed.
ast486: What do you mean?

wayke: I can open it but items are not able to be placed.
Funny you mention that.

I can't place the Crash iconic revolver into the stash at all.
No idea why.

Side note: I have been able to see the stash from my starting car in this new car called holy rose.
So I'm thinking they had to add a tag or something and only some of the cars have it.
wayke: I can open it but items are not able to be placed.
ast486: Funny you mention that.

I can't place the Crash iconic revolver into the stash at all.
No idea why.

Side note: I have been able to see the stash from my starting car in this new car called holy rose.
So I'm thinking they had to add a tag or something and only some of the cars have it.
Same and Skippy also both are not even visible in the Windows.