It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Major performance bottlenecks are still in the game. Places like the market in Jig-jig Street, Jig-jig Street itself and very convoluted areas still present a horrible performance drop.

I meet the minimum requirements and I exceed the recommended minimum for RTX features, why the fuck can't I enjoy this game at 1080p 60 FPS at ultra?

This game wasn't built on a PC, it was built with a VERY high-end PC in mind. People with Ryzen 5 CPU's still have drops below 60 FPS, it's just not acceptable.

Please, check this video as reference (not mine): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS7OwXAu7vg

A RTX 3060 Ti (3060!!!! not even 2060, which is the minimum recommended for RTX features) isn't able to maintain 60 FPS at ultra. Look at the CPU usage of that Ryzen 5 with 12 threads being used at almost 100%!!!!

This is just fucking ridiculous. I haven't played Cyberpunk since a month ago because between the bugs and the performance drops I lost the will to do so. I can't enjoy the game as of right now, not when I have other games to play that run perfectly fine in my system with RTX features that don't remind me that my processor is 7 years old.

This game is the new Crysis.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by JAD2012