It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I've started to get visual glitching, Johnny's progression is at 10%. Mysty gives you some pills to stop it but I don't really see where they are?

I guess they stop by progressing the main story missions, but I certainly don't like the visual effect on the screen all the time...

Please, no spoilers. Even if you believe I already played something, maybe I haven't.

Edit: nevermind, it seems it has stopped again.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by JAD2012
This question / problem has been solved by ast486image
In case anyone else finds this:

Those glitch lines happen periodically as you progress through the storyline missions; this is normal.

The glitchyness look should not be happening in between them, nor when you are doing side missions... however they CAN happen while you are doing the intro or outro from those same storyline missions.
ast486: In case anyone else finds this:

Those glitch lines happen periodically as you progress through the storyline missions; this is normal.

The glitchyness look should not be happening in between them, nor when you are doing side missions... however they CAN happen while you are doing the intro or outro from those same storyline missions.
Yep, I can't tell for sure, but Johnny appeared again while progressing that mission and the glitch had stopped, but didn't notice when exactly. Don't blame me, the market area near jig-jig street (and the street itself) is a performance mess.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by JAD2012
You get the blue glitch effect whenever Johnny appears.

As you progress through the story, you'll get the glitch effect and a temporary debuff on a semi-regular basis (I think it's once per day). There's also particular quests where you'll experience the glitch as part of the story.