It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just FYI some controls are fixed to their default setting, even if the UI shows a different key. My first instance of this is in the character creator. I changed the Braindance settings from default, and the UI uses the key bindings of "Fast-forward Braindance" and "Rewind Braindance" as the rotate left and rotate right keys in the character creator. By default these are "Q" and "E". After I changed these key bindings, the character creator showed the new key bindings, but only "Q" and "E" would actually rotate the character.

So it appears some controls in the game are locked to default despite showing otherwise in the UI. There are also several keys that cannot be used as new keybinds. So far for me the following are not allowed in general navigation (they do rebind in driving controls and other control types):

Up/Down arrow keys
J
K
I
O
P
M
F

The Enter key cannot be used for rebinding in any control type.