It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At the medicine vendor where I'm at in the screenshot that I have attached there is a way to permanently lock your character and it forces you to reload an earlier save.

I guess you're supposed to use Tech to unlock the door in the back so that you can enter the warehouse section to loot it. But I climbed up on the roof and kicked in a window and dropped inside. Now I'm stuck inside and the door still wants me to have a higher Tech skill than I have so I can't unlock the door to get out and the window on the roof is not accessible from inside.

These kinds of things shouldn't be possible. All doors that have a skill check to open them should be automatically unlocked from the inside if you somehow get in without going through them.

EDIT: Screeshot is not attaching. It's here instead: https://i.imgur.com/Y5BOWpY.png

EDIT2: I went back to check it out again in case I missed something. So it seems there is also a ladder to the roof of this building so the way that I got up there isn't any kind of cheese, but there is still no way out. Weirder still, the door on the inside that clearly goes to the outside that has the skill check does NOT have any kind of skill check from the outside. In fact, from the outside the door can not be interacted with at all. And one final weird thing, on the roof is a hatch labeled EXIT, but from inside the building it is up on the ceiling with no way to access it. Maybe there was supposed to be a ladder? Or maybe there is something really obscure inside to get out. I haven't found anything.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by darxide