It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eventhough i didnt expect the game to run with a smooth as silk 60fps performance on my card, it really feels quite sluggish on FullHD only. Even on lowered settings. Anyone got tips?
i think volumetric clouds and fog are a killer.
i lowered both to medium.

obviously turn off ray tracing. not sure the 1070 can use that though??
Ray Tracing is off, of course. Will try to lower volumetric fog and clouds.
turn off depth of field and motion blur.. horrible effects and they slow things down a lot.
Pat123: Eventhough i didnt expect the game to run with a smooth as silk 60fps performance on my card, it really feels quite sluggish on FullHD only. Even on lowered settings. Anyone got tips?
Hi, I have a GTX 1070 too and an old i7-4770k. This is my current config, stable ~50 fps in crowded areas and 60 in more peaceful places. Not perfect but playable with decent quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-DwJAger-c

Just noticed I recorded it at 4 Mbps and yt lowered it even more, game looks much better than in the video.

I just uploaded it to show you the config and the fps. Game is running at 1080p in a ssd.
Pat123: Eventhough i didnt expect the game to run with a smooth as silk 60fps performance on my card, it really feels quite sluggish on FullHD only. Even on lowered settings. Anyone got tips?
what cpu and mem amount?
I had issues running the game on my beefy new PC built specifically for this game until I decided to change my CPU cores from 10 to 4.

Now the game is running smooth as butter.

Bugs are still present but other than that, fine.
FREE DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK 2077
Why pay when you can play for free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPampDLIw
FREE DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK 2077
Why pay when you can play for free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPampDLIw
Post edited December 10, 2020 by syntaxx1989