It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There was a quest in Japantown, near the Cherry Blossom Market fast travel spot, where it culminates to meeting a 70-ish year-old fan of Samurai who sells vintage Samurai clothing and flavor junk (vinyl records). The T-shirt is quite epic, along with the pants. Well, the pants were Epic, the T-shirt was just a Rare.

Anyway, I did this early level and apparently, after buying, you receive a crafting recipe for the clothing. An icon always shows up on an item's description that tells you this can be crafted. So that was cool, I thought, and decided to main this outfit for the rest of the game, crafting a new one when I eventually out-level it.

Problem is that despite saying it's craftable, no matter how many times I look to the crafting menu, none of the clothing show up. Just other clothing specs I've bought and found in the world. I tried going back to the old man's shop but he was no longer there either. Is this a known bug for both occasions? Anybody else experiencing this? I seriously don't wanna let go of the Samurai T-shirt. It grew on me. :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply