It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

这两天玩了5个小时左右的2077,发现了一些bug,但是有一个bug特别不能容忍,就是不知道你们遇到过没,就是我做那个从废墟爬出来时,屏幕发生了花屏,很严重的花屏,我当时是认为我的电脑出问题了,可能玩的时间久了,我就存档 ,然后退出去,结果等我第二天进去接着独挡进入游戏,发现依然是花屏,屏幕很花的样子,我当时以为我显卡真的出问题了,就画质开到最低,结果还是不行,我重新读取了之前中途保存的一些存档,结果发现是可以正常的,画面没有花屏,但是只 要一读取之前花屏的存档,屏幕立刻花屏,我感觉这很讨厌的,一个存档,连花屏这个都存进去,接着读档,就一直是花屏,我只能删除了最新的花屏独挡,然后从最近某一次读档开始接着玩,希望官方能看下这个是什么问题,谢谢
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Translated with Google:

After playing 2077 for about 5 hours in the past two days, I found some bugs, but there is a bug that is particularly intolerable. I just don’t know if you have encountered it. When I crawled out of the ruins, the screen was blurred. Severe flickering. I thought that my computer had a problem. It might have been playing for a long time, so I archived it and then quit. As a result, when I went in the next day and then entered the game alone, I found that it was still flicking. I thought that my graphics card really had a problem at the time, and the image quality was turned to the lowest level, but the result was still not working. I re-read some of the files saved in the middle, and found that it was normal, and the screen was not blurred, but As long as I read the previous Huaping’s archive, the screen will become blurred immediately. I think this is very annoying. An archive, even the Huaping is stored in, and then read the file, it is always Huaping, I can only delete the latest Huaping exclusive. Then I started playing from a recent file reading, I hope the official can see what the problem is, thank you.