It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello guys,

First of all let me list my spec because it is important for this topic.

RTX 3070
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB RAM (2400 - I know, should upgrade this)

750w PSU gold seasonic
Monitor is Full HD 144Hz (HP)

I am experiencing something that is really weird. I have recently upgraded from my GTX 1050ti to RTX 3070 (because of cyberpunk).
Since my spec should be running this game on like 2k with medium RTX settings smoothly, I have to ask around if somebody experiencing something similar.

This game has problem exceed 60 FPS, no matter what setting you put on. Game obviously put everything on ULTRA preset, but you getting FPS drops from 60 to 35 FPS which totally ruining game experience.
Even weirder is that it does not get any better when you change settings to LOW! you still getting 60 FPS tops with drops to 35.

The most funny thing is, best performance I could reach is to set resolution of the game to 4k with settings on low!
Then i was getting even 100 FPS when area was not crowded. how is that even possible?

I have to also point out that these behavior where performance does not get better also applies to Call of Duty Warzone.
When you set there everything to ULTRA + Raytraying you getting MORE FPS (about 130) then you set everything to low / medium (around 100)

GPU usage during the play does not exceed 50% when you set it to LOW/MEDIUM.
But is reaching around 80-90% of usage when you set to 4k resolution + low settings.

What troubleshooting was done:

Driver has been reinstalled with DDU from Nvidia page

We tried put more power for GPU in afterburner

Tried to change cables from GPU to PSU (from single to double)
Updated BIOS and chipset

We have tried way more things to be honest, but at this point I am too exhausted and sad from troubleshooting this.

Hope somebody can help.

Thank you.
Make sure Vsync is forced off in Nvidia CP for Cyberpunk2077.exe
And turn on DLSS.
coth_rus: Make sure Vsync is forced off in Nvidia CP for Cyberpunk2077.exe
And turn on DLSS.
since my Monitor is 144Hz with Gsync, I do not use Vsync.
And DLSS has been turned on, tried every possible settinges combination with no result.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by martastyjebo