It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought the retail Collecters Edition from Amazon, everything origninally packed, scratched open the Codecard, enter the Code and its Invalid, already made a ticket in the Support Section 5 hours ago. Its the standart 18 digits retail Code. I checked like 10 Times always entered the same Code as on the Gamecard.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Soulxreaver: I bought the retail Collecters Edition from Amazon, everything origninally packed, scratched open the Codecard, enter the Code and its Invalid, already made a ticket in the Support Section 5 hours ago. Its the standart 18 digits retail Code. I checked like 10 Times always entered the same Code as on the Gamecard.
Have the same issue, but with the day 1 edition.
It seems bandai misprinted those cd-keys, so if anyone got an not working cd-key, chances are that you got a misprinted one.

Unsure who will be faster with key replacement, GoG or the store where it has been bought.

My store already said they have asked for a cd-key replacement, but it takes time, your store is different, so try asking Amazob in your case, might be faster.