It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hello, i am a little bit allergic to all those new-age handholding so i turned off the minimap immediatly, when i turn around before i can actually see anything i still see the yellow marker where i should go next
i disabled job marker and something else in options but its still there, is there any way to remove it?
Hoping to disable this too.
zatom.gozu: hello, i am a little bit allergic to all those new-age handholding so i turned off the minimap immediatly, when i turn around before i can actually see anything i still see the yellow marker where i should go next
i disabled job marker and something else in options but its still there, is there any way to remove it?
Yep, it's only the second highest gripe on my list, but this is also VERY annoying.
I'm old enough to look up a map, thank you very much.
i saw a video on reddit where someone claims to turn it off with Z but it doesnt work for anyone else.. is this high effort fake??

https://www.reddit.com/user/StumpyViking/comments/kaitjc/hiding_the_floating_marker_with_z/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3