It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could Gog.com extend its refund policy to cover the upcoming main patches in Jan and Feb else it is highly unlikely with all the issues/bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 that I will request a refund on day 29. I haven't installed or played the game because when I play it I do not want my immersion to be spoilt by the current bugs/issues.
So you bought the game but do not plan on playing it for several months. Just refund and buy it when you're ready to play.
Sent to Gog support.

I would like to get a refund for Cyberpunk for various issues - bugs, performance, broken promises, and deception of CD Project Red.
I haven't download and played the game as I want my first-time experience to be immersive. and not affected by the bugs.
I would give you a chance for me not to refund the game but the limit is 30 days for returns.
If Gog.com (owned by CD Project Red ) would provide as an exception extend the 30 days to the period that would cover the two major patches coming out in January and February I would delay my refund request?
To the support person, I guess replying to lots of refunds request please have a nice day and do not take the anger personally. A lot of people feel very disappointed.