It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am trying to get a refund for Cyberpunk 2077. While I love the game, it runs terribly on my PC despite having "recommended" specs and I am getting a headache playing with blurry visuals. I intend to buy it later when I upgrade my PC. I opened a ticket and they asked me to confirm if I wanted GoG wallet funds. I said I want it on my card, and since then there has been no further correspondence. Can someone guide me with the process?
They will reply to you, GOG is really good with that :) You just need to wait.

I don't understand why you're having so many problems with the game though. I'm running it on High at 1080p with hardware from 2015.

What are your specs? Have you tried updating your GPU driver? I was having issues too until I did that! Both Nvidia and AMD have released new drivers especifically for this game and could well be related to the problem you're having.
GhostFinn: They will reply to you, GOG is really good with that :) You just need to wait.

I don't understand why you're having so many problems with the game though. I'm running it on High at 1080p with hardware from 2015.

What are your specs? Have you tried updating your GPU driver? I was having issues too until I did that! Both Nvidia and AMD have released new drivers especifically for this game and could well be related to the problem you're having.
Yes, my drivers are updated, and this is honestly the first game where I am struggling to cross 40fps in medium settings at 1080p. It dips to 30 most of the time. I'd rather not let it sour my experience now and instead play it when I can afford to make it look and feel its best.