It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After you get the Relic Misty gives you two sets of medicines, one to make the progress faster, the other to slow it. I think it's a reference to Matrix where Keanu Reeves also stars. There there is the red and the blue pill
Post edited December 13, 2020 by GeraltOfRivia_PL
Theres a bit of Matrix stuff. Whats great. I cant wait for Matrix 4.
Yep. There are a few 'easter egg' references to other movies too. My favourite is the 3 seashells (from Demolition Man) in V's bathroom.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by TrollumThinks
GeraltOfRivia_PL: After you get the Relic Misty gives you two sets of medicines, one to make the progress faster, the other to slow it. I think it's a reference to Matrix where Keanu Reeves also stars. There there is the red and the blue pill
Check out one of the perks icon (I think in crafting or engineering), "Live long and prosper".
There's an add on TV where they say they want clothes, lots of clothes, and a line of clothes comes rolling out aka Matrix loading area with the weapons.