It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have to admit during the first few hours of the game I basically had that 7/10 initial score in my head. The world itself and all the detail, love and care you could see in it was a definite 10, but the glitches and bugs that were ripping me out of the immersion I had to knock down a few rungs. I was about to just stop playing and wait for a few patches to clean those things up a tad. The T-Pose NPCs, the NPCs clipping through stuff, NPCs floating, inability to pick up some of the interactable items and the list goes on. My main thought was everything about the game was SO GOOD that these lack of polish annoyances were just glaring and I expected a game with the amount of polish that you could literally eat off it.

But now that I've played for about 12-13 hours I have to say the story is amazing, the world is amazing. I just like wandering around the streets. I still see those glitches time to time but I don't care about them quite as much as I did at the beginning. Took some time for me to let them go.

Performance is not great, but my hardware isn't super powerful so I wasn't expecting it to be. I do get down to low FPS at times but it isn't the end of the world and it's good enough to continue enjoying it. I'd raise my score back up to 9/10 now that I've been playing and gotten a ways into the story. I'm sure with a little patching and optimization this is going to be my GOTY for sure.