It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: Unfortunately, I can't afford the upgrade right now but it's my next major plan! I'm semi-tech savvy, I've never actually built my own PC (when I get a new one, that's the plan) but I have been using PCs since my childhood so I have a relatively broad, but also random, knowledge of PCs haha. But yeah, I'm still running an AMD FX-8320 with my GTX 980 so it's definitely the CPU and probably partially the fact that I still don't have/can't afford an SSD. I'm thinking about grabbing either a Ryzen 5 3600 or maybe a Ryzen 3 3200 if my budget won't allow for the former.

Have a good one too! I understand taking some time off from it, hopefully they're able to get back on schedule with patches and updates soon!
CymTyr: The 3600 is rock solid and I enjoy having it a LOT. It's night and day compared to my old FX 8320. You will be amazed how much more efficiently your machine runs.

Also, building a pc is not that difficult. Just have your phone and youtube handy ;)
Oh, that big of a difference? I'll have to go with that, then, thanks! :)
CymTyr: The 3600 is rock solid and I enjoy having it a LOT. It's night and day compared to my old FX 8320. You will be amazed how much more efficiently your machine runs.

Also, building a pc is not that difficult. Just have your phone and youtube handy ;)
JakobFel: Oh, that big of a difference? I'll have to go with that, then, thanks! :)
Yeah, don't go with the 3200. You'll regret it if you do. Definitely get the 3600.
JakobFel: Oh, that big of a difference? I'll have to go with that, then, thanks! :)
CymTyr: Yeah, don't go with the 3200. You'll regret it if you do. Definitely get the 3600.
The price increase for the 3600 isn't half bad so I'll likely go with it. Given the fact that Cyberpunk's highest recommendations recommend it, I think I'd definitely do well to grab it lol
CymTyr: Yeah, don't go with the 3200. You'll regret it if you do. Definitely get the 3600.
JakobFel: The price increase for the 3600 isn't half bad so I'll likely go with it. Given the fact that Cyberpunk's highest recommendations recommend it, I think I'd definitely do well to grab it lol
It's a solid processor and I have zero regrets with it. Good luck in your system building :)
JakobFel: The price increase for the 3600 isn't half bad so I'll likely go with it. Given the fact that Cyberpunk's highest recommendations recommend it, I think I'd definitely do well to grab it lol
CymTyr: It's a solid processor and I have zero regrets with it. Good luck in your system building :)
Many thanks, your suggestion suddenly made me truly hyped to save toward the upgrade haha
CymTyr: It's a solid processor and I have zero regrets with it. Good luck in your system building :)
JakobFel: Many thanks, your suggestion suddenly made me truly hyped to save toward the upgrade haha
Hehe glad to be of service!