It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've got an issue (maybe it is intended that way, but it doesn't feel like it) where everyone around me is super strong.

I just hit level 9 and got attacked by one of those AI taxis. Since I started hunting those down everyone I encounter (that means crime scenes, gangs, quests) is extremely strong all of the sudden. They drop level 28 gear when I manage to kill them, which is only possible because the AI is often extremely dumb...
But I can't hack them because they need ~9 ram and I got .. 4 :/
Can't fight them in close combat, no real change to get close, can't hack cameras, too little ram, can't really shoot them, I need ~20 hits and sneaking too is pretty hard.
I'm melee build with most in body and reflexes and if I manage to get into range, which is hard because 1 hit kills me, I don't really deal any damage.

This is super frustrating to play, is there a way to get the quests and npcs back to my level or at least only a few levels above me. :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply