It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Preorders from Amazon / WB Games page sends you an email to redeem directly on GOG's site. Once redeemed, it says that you have redeemed "Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams - Digital Comic" for what was an MSRP of $99.99 marked to "$0.00 FREE" under your Orders history. The GOG.com tab in, well, GOG, shows a game called "Unknown game" with a greyed background--sometimes. The "Install" button is greyed out. After a restart of GOG, it shows as "Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams - Digital Comic", still with the same greyed out "Install" button at the top, an option to rate the game, and even the tabbed Overview / My progress pages, with little data within them. Still no option to preload. I pinned the page once I saw it again. Now after I see that page, all other pages take the background of Cyberpunk ... which is cool... but likely a bug.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? Do I have to wait until the launch time to install my game, then subsequent patches?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply