It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What exactly do you get for preorder here? Just the discount on merch?
Print quality posters, an exclusive comic, and extra wallpapers and avatars. That's what it says in the store page, Corwyn. I don't think we can get access to any of those until release though. I don't see them, at least. :\
corwyn77: What exactly do you get for preorder here? Just the discount on merch?
What do you mean? Are you looking for some extra quest that is so bad it feels like an insult, like in AC Odyssey, or so bugged out that you can't finish it like in AC Valhalla? CDPR didn't promise any preorder bonuses, as far as I know. It only shows support. They don't try to scam you into preordering like pretty much all other companies.
ASnakeNeverDies: Print quality posters, an exclusive comic, and extra wallpapers and avatars.
That's GOG bonus, not preorder bonus. There is no preorder bonus -- well, I could be wrong but as far as I know. Maybe the store discount code, but maybe people get that even after the launch.
ASnakeNeverDies: Print quality posters, an exclusive comic, and extra wallpapers and avatars. That's what it says in the store page, Corwyn. I don't think we can get access to any of those until release though. I don't see them, at least. :\
the links were there on my page for the game the other day- but aren't anymore. I'm guessing it was a glitch that they were live prior.
corwyn77: What exactly do you get for preorder here? Just the discount on merch?
frogthroat: What do you mean? Are you looking for some extra quest that is so bad it feels like an insult, like in AC Odyssey, or so bugged out that you can't finish it like in AC Valhalla? CDPR didn't promise any preorder bonuses, as far as I know. It only shows support. They don't try to scam you into preordering like pretty much all other companies.
ASnakeNeverDies: Print quality posters, an exclusive comic, and extra wallpapers and avatars.
frogthroat: That's GOG bonus, not preorder bonus. There is no preorder bonus -- well, I could be wrong but as far as I know. Maybe the store discount code, but maybe people get that even after the launch.
Why the attitude? I'm not demanding anything; I just thought there were some and wanted clarification. Besides, the merch discount explicitly says those who order before the 10th, so there is a pre-order bonus. So, by your logic, they are still trying to "scam" us.