It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So far i like the game but the main reason i´m rather here, in the forums, than continuing to play, are the hardcoded buttons for PC players (no idea about other platforms)

LAlt for instance is hardcoded to... well, i don´t actually know to what, seems like bringing up a menu to change/hide weapons.
Problem is, it´s also my crouch, since for me, it´s the most convenient button to crouch.
So obviously, the game decides to do all those inputs at the same time - crouching, switching, getting up again... Pretty hard to play like that ^^

Would be nice if we were allowed to freely decide on how to bind our keys, can´t be that hard in 2020, right CDPR? ;)

Pretty confident you´ll fix this issue without breaking a sweat.

Anyway, great game! Keep it up!
Agreed, and rather sooner than later, if possible.

In The Witcher 3 you could literally rebind ALL THE KEYS, even system-reserved ones like 'Home'.
Wouldn't be that bad if AutoHotkey at least would be willing to work with Cyberpunk 2077, but soehow it doesn't get recognized thus far.
For the time being, you can do it manually:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cannot_rebind_move_forward/post30

"You need to edit both config files. That is if you also want to change all the prompts, like interacting with things, to a different button than F.

These are the files:
UserSettings.json in the folder C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/CD Projekt RED/Cyberpunk 2077 (replace %USERNAME% with your Windows username)
inputUserMappings.xml in the folder C:/Games/Cyberpunk 2077/r6/config (or wherever you installed the game)

The UserSettings.json file is for all in-game bindable keys. Here you can make sure your ESDF keys are bound properly, including F which refuses to bind in-game. Same deal if you want arrow keys, or something else that refuses to bind in-game.

The InputUserMappings.xml file hosts all keybinds. That includes functions that can't be bound in-game at all, like interact prompts.
Open in Notepad. Use Ctrl+F to search for the key you want to replace "F" interact prompts with. In my case I want Q to be interact, so I search for "IK_Q". Replace all instances with different buttons, in my case IK_W (W), as it should be free.
Then look for all instances of "IK_F". There are dozens of these. Replace them with your interact key of choice, in this case "IK_Q" for Q.
Note that you don't have to do any functions that already have a "overridableUI" value. These are all bindable in-game and controlled from the UserSettings.json file. So might as well ignore them here.

The game now properly has ESDF movement while responding to Q for interact and other prompts. Interesting to note: now Q does not rebind in-game, but it's fine as the binds are good now. Obviously you can also do the same for arrow keys and a different interact button.

Note that the inputUserMappings.XML file in the game folder may be quite likely to be replaced on updates. And there's hundreds of hardcoded binds with no bind options in-game.

This may take a while for them to fix."
Swedrami: For the time being, you can do it manually:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/cannot_rebind_move_forward/post30

"You need to edit both config files. That is if you also want to change all the prompts, like interacting with things, to a different button than F.

These are the files:
UserSettings.json in the folder C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/CD Projekt RED/Cyberpunk 2077 (replace %USERNAME% with your Windows username)
inputUserMappings.xml in the folder C:/Games/Cyberpunk 2077/r6/config (or wherever you installed the game)

The UserSettings.json file is for all in-game bindable keys. Here you can make sure your ESDF keys are bound properly, including F which refuses to bind in-game. Same deal if you want arrow keys, or something else that refuses to bind in-game.

The InputUserMappings.xml file hosts all keybinds. That includes functions that can't be bound in-game at all, like interact prompts.
Open in Notepad. Use Ctrl+F to search for the key you want to replace "F" interact prompts with. In my case I want Q to be interact, so I search for "IK_Q". Replace all instances with different buttons, in my case IK_W (W), as it should be free.
Then look for all instances of "IK_F". There are dozens of these. Replace them with your interact key of choice, in this case "IK_Q" for Q.
Note that you don't have to do any functions that already have a "overridableUI" value. These are all bindable in-game and controlled from the UserSettings.json file. So might as well ignore them here.

The game now properly has ESDF movement while responding to Q for interact and other prompts. Interesting to note: now Q does not rebind in-game, but it's fine as the binds are good now. Obviously you can also do the same for arrow keys and a different interact button.

Note that the inputUserMappings.XML file in the game folder may be quite likely to be replaced on updates. And there's hundreds of hardcoded binds with no bind options in-game.

This may take a while for them to fix."
Already found that post, thanks.

Still, not a decent solution to our common problem.