It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi CD Project Red,

I'm just one of your fans, you guys did a great job with the Witcher 3 and all the expansions. I love the music very much. I'm 48 years old, I have played a lot of games in my file. For me, Witcher 3 is the best CRPG I have ever played. Yes, I think Cyberpunk 2077 was from my point of view, released early - damn pandemic! This created a lot of problems so I understand. I'm sorry, you are having issues with what happened recently when you got hacked. I just wanted to say that I feel for you and I hope you will get through this and make Cyberpunk 2077 the way it was went to be, a great game. If there ever was a game company that I have fate in, it is you :)

Please keep fighting and deliver the game, as it was meant to be .

Cheers and all the best!

Peter
BlackJaguar: Hi CD Project Red,

I'm just one of your fans, you guys did a great job with the Witcher 3 and all the expansions. I love the music very much. I'm 48 years old, I have played a lot of games in my file. For me, Witcher 3 is the best CRPG I have ever played. Yes, I think Cyberpunk 2077 was from my point of view, released early - damn pandemic! This created a lot of problems so I understand. I'm sorry, you are having issues with what happened recently when you got hacked. I just wanted to say that I feel for you and I hope you will get through this and make Cyberpunk 2077 the way it was went to be, a great game. If there ever was a game company that I have fate in, it is you :)

Please keep fighting and deliver the game, as it was meant to be .

Cheers and all the best!

Peter
If you want to reach the company execs or developers, I would post this in the offical CDPR Cyberpunk 2077 forums. Good luck and cheers.

I'm sure the developers that poured hearts and soul into this project will do their best, if they can, management, I'm not sure of, though.
Tracido: I'm sure the developers that poured hearts and soul into this project will do their best, if they can, management, I'm not sure of, though.
It's not the people who bring strife, It's the "Powers-that-Be" and those who own them.
It's the people who always pay the price and suffer for the injustices.
Tracido: I'm sure the developers that poured hearts and soul into this project will do their best, if they can, management, I'm not sure of, though.
mad_crease: It's not the people who bring strife, It's the "Powers-that-Be" and those who own them.
People who goes ape-shot on people like CDPR are allowing the enemy to tell them what they need to do in order to piss people like me off eventually.

CDPR do not deserve hate for the release. i understand the promises are broken but they don't want to disappoint their fanbase.

Now that CDPR has learned from this, I think they should not use this pre-order option. I think twhat they should do is finish their next game before launching a pre-order. No, CDPR, not saying its your fault but I highly admire you guys to not show that option at first. Wait until the game is done, check if the game has any errors, then launch a pre-order. Take my advice, it will work. :)
mad_crease: It's not the people who bring strife, It's the "Powers-that-Be" and those who own them.
VisualBlack: People who goes ape-shot on people like CDPR are allowing the enemy to tell them what they need to do in order to piss people like me off eventually.

CDPR do not deserve hate for the release. i understand the promises are broken but they don't want to disappoint their fanbase.

Now that CDPR has learned from this, I think they should not use this pre-order option. I think twhat they should do is finish their next game before launching a pre-order. No, CDPR, not saying its your fault but I highly admire you guys to not show that option at first. Wait until the game is done, check if the game has any errors, then launch a pre-order. Take my advice, it will work. :)
As humans are inherently lazy, with pre-orders this result was inevitable. It's not saying it can't be fixed, but like you said, the Pre-Order needs to go as a standard release day option. Leave the PRe-Order as a testers platform.