It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I started a new game to test the 1.2 update and those unskippable conversations & cutscenes annoy the hack out of me.
This pretty much happened every time I tried to play different life paths in the past and the devs still haven't fixed it.
Actually just allow us to skip prologue as a whole (like New Game + or something).
Also NCPD dispatch calls should be skippable as well cuz they are really long and several combat actions are blocked during the call.
Please take people who would like to start multiple playthroughs into consideration in your next update.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by gog666dmc
gog666dmc: So I started a new game to test the 1.2 update and those unskippable conversations & cutscenes annoy the hack out of me.
This pretty much happened every time I tried to play different life paths in the past and the devs still haven't fixed it.
Actually just allow us to skip prologue as a whole (like New Game + or something).
Also NCPD dispatch calls should be skippable as well cuz they are really long and several combat actions are blocked during the call.
Please take people who would like to start multiple playthroughs into consideration in your next update.
Come on Iwiński, let they fix the bugs first, maybe such type of refinement you ask, open a window to bring back more content too, if there was any survived... wait..

Let's talk about the secrets Iwiński, tell us the secrets Iwiński!!!