It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok so i know my graphics card is not superb or anything (rn is not even possible to upgrade anyway) but the game hits 30-40 fps on medium settings when on the inside, but if i go to the city streets, all filled with people and a billion things my FPS count drops to the even below 20. Frankly the game feels unplayable that way.

Does anybody know if i can tweak this? Or how much do you have to spend on the outside really? Thanks in advance
DGD_Kami: Ok so i know my graphics card is not superb or anything (rn is not even possible to upgrade anyway) but the game hits 30-40 fps on medium settings when on the inside, but if i go to the city streets, all filled with people and a billion things my FPS count drops to the even below 20. Frankly the game feels unplayable that way.

Does anybody know if i can tweak this? Or how much do you have to spend on the outside really? Thanks in advance
I have a i5 with gtx 1050 ti and the game runs smooth for me on med settings. also make sure to update the nvidia driver.
DGD_Kami: Ok so i know my graphics card is not superb or anything (rn is not even possible to upgrade anyway) but the game hits 30-40 fps on medium settings when on the inside, but if i go to the city streets, all filled with people and a billion things my FPS count drops to the even below 20. Frankly the game feels unplayable that way.

scrubking: I have a i5 with gtx 1050 ti and the game runs smooth for me on med settings. also make sure to update the nvidia driver.
Runs smooth to you while on the outside? i get constant frame rate drops to sub 20, are playing on 1080p?
scrubking: I have a i5 with gtx 1050 ti and the game runs smooth for me on med settings. also make sure to update the nvidia driver.
DGD_Kami: Runs smooth to you while on the outside? i get constant frame rate drops to sub 20, are playing on 1080p?
Yes 1080p,
DGD_Kami: Runs smooth to you while on the outside? i get constant frame rate drops to sub 20, are playing on 1080p?
scrubking: Yes 1080p,
Well my video card should be better if only slightly and i take massive deeps in performance while outdoors, maybe a glitch or something. I checked some videos online and they have the same issues, it doesn't seem like this game was optimized at all for that particular card, droping the graphics to low preset doesn't fix the issues.