It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
When trying buying the game and choosing paypal as the method of payment (i only have paypal), the small paypal window pops up. Usually the preferred payment method is already selected (for example bank, paypal credit, etc.) and you just have to click on it. But on gog.com, the small paypal window does not offer any pre-existing payment methods and you have to fill in your bank information so that paypal can use that. But after filling it out and clicking "save", nothing happens and the window says to fill in my bank information, which i already have. And adding money directIy to the paypal account doesnt work either, since there is no option to select paypal balance.I tried buying the game (cyberpunk) on steam to see if i had the same problem with the payment, but everything worked fine and i could select my usual information without having to fill anything out. But i would really like to purchase the game from gog. Trying to buy it on gog galaxy 2 results in an error saying that my browser is outdated (which is ofc nonsence). Help would be much appreciated! CD red is really making it hard to support them, i am so tempted to just buy it from steam.
You should contact support. This is a community forum, no one here will be able to help you.