It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

how many people wanna bet that this game will be pandering to current year social justice? my bet is most of it. thanks for getting rid of the witcher 3 staff and replacing them with diversity hires too, cdprojekt. maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking but we'll see.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Minuteworld
Minuteworld: how many people wanna bet that this game will be pandering to current year social justice? my bet is most of it. thanks for getting rid of the witcher 3 staff and replacing them with diversity hires too, cdprojekt. maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking but we'll see.
Listen I know right, I'm pissed about it too, Try and relax.
Minuteworld: how many people wanna bet that this game will be pandering to current year social justice? my bet is most of it. thanks for getting rid of the witcher 3 staff and replacing them with diversity hires too, cdprojekt. maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking but we'll see.
They were already forced into a corner because twitter is a monolith, as is most of "official" gaming press. As soon as that stupid RPS article came out accusing CDPR of perpetuating racist stereotypes...in a game based in a setting created entirely by a BLACK GUY, a black guy who CDPR CLOSELY WORKS WITH LOL - as soon as this article came out, anyways, it was off to the races, so they had to capitulate to the mob, regardless of how dumb it's demands were. Unfortunately we do live in a world where morons have disproportionate power.
a2055: They were already forced into a corner because twitter is a monolith, as is most of "official" gaming press. As soon as that stupid RPS article came out accusing CDPR of perpetuating racist stereotypes...in a game based in a setting created entirely by a BLACK GUY, a black guy who CDPR CLOSELY WORKS WITH LOL - as soon as this article came out, anyways, it was off to the races, so they had to capitulate to the mob, regardless of how dumb it's demands were. Unfortunately we do live in a world where morons have disproportionate power.
You said it better then I could!