It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They lied about the game and released it under cooked.

They removed a game from GOG at the behest of the Chinese government.

And now Sony has removed Cyberpunk 2077 from the Playstation store.

How did this company go from the rising star and darling of gaming to this dumpster fire?
that's 2020 for ya.
low rated
Get your head out of your behind. Why blame cd project and not china? Why no blame on sony? You must be some chinese bot.
high rated
ambient_orange: Get your head out of your behind. Why blame cd project and not china? Why no blame on sony? You must be some chinese bot.
Probably because CD projekt isn't owned or ran by China and is outside their political influence. Fuck the CCP to be sure, but it was CD projekt's call and they said it was "gamers" fault. You must be a moron.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by FallenHeroX1
ambient_orange: Get your head out of your behind. Why blame cd project and not china? Why no blame on sony? You must be some chinese bot.
I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game one last gen consoles in that state and that's not on Sony. As much as I dislike China and think people and companies should stand up to them, GoG may have made the correct business decision. I don't know. Getting cut off from the Chinese market is a huge loss but who know what the backlash will be.
BloodNog: I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game one last gen consoles in that state and that's not on Sony. As much as I dislike China and think people and companies should stand up to them, GoG may have made the correct business decision. I don't know. Getting cut off from the Chinese market is a huge loss but who know what the backlash will be.
That's like saying IBM made the correct business decision when they designed punch card machines for the Nazi Party.
BloodNog: I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game one last gen consoles in that state and that's not on Sony. As much as I dislike China and think people and companies should stand up to them, GoG may have made the correct business decision. I don't know. Getting cut off from the Chinese market is a huge loss but who know what the backlash will be.
"I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game on last gen consoles"

the sentence should have stopped there
His0ka29: "I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game on last gen consoles"

Why, because Sony had what to do with it? Or do you mean the other three sentences?
Does it matter whether you preordered in China and got disappointed by a misleading company or have the same thing happen to you in Europe? We were all equally scammed. Sony is only trying to control the damage caused by CDPR's poor management decisions. Being a fan of something shouldn't make you blind to what is in your own interest.
No one is at fault for being lied to. It's the liar's fault for lying.
I'm thinking taking time off from patching the game for the Holidays may not have been a good idea.
Shiznown: That's like saying IBM made the correct business decision when they designed punch card machines for the Nazi Party.
Not really, the Blizzard case would be more approriate. I don't support their decision, but they as a company have to decide if the potential loss of China is worth a likely much samller loss of people who will be upset enough to stop buying from them.
His0ka29: "I'm a fan of CDPR and CP 2077 but they made a huge mistake releasing the game on last gen consoles"

BloodNog: Why, because Sony had what to do with it? Or do you mean the other three sentences?
it never should have been released on last gen console in general..maybe a year or 2 later like the switch version for witcher 3
BloodNog: Why, because Sony had what to do with it? Or do you mean the other three sentences?
His0ka29: it never should have been released on last gen console in general..maybe a year or 2 later like the switch version for witcher 3
Yeah, they definately made the wrong decision when it came to consoles.
TencentInvestor: Does it matter whether you preordered in China and got disappointed by a misleading company or have the same thing happen to you in Europe? We were all equally scammed. Sony is only trying to control the damage caused by CDPR's poor management decisions. Being a fan of something shouldn't make you blind to what is in your own interest.
China doesn't have anything to do with preorders or Sony. It's a completely different game being talked about.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by BloodNog
His0ka29: it never should have been released on last gen console in general..maybe a year or 2 later like the switch version for witcher 3
BloodNog: Yeah, they definately made the wrong decision when it came to consoles.
TencentInvestor: Does it matter whether you preordered in China and got disappointed by a misleading company or have the same thing happen to you in Europe? We were all equally scammed. Sony is only trying to control the damage caused by CDPR's poor management decisions. Being a fan of something shouldn't make you blind to what is in your own interest.
BloodNog: China doesn't have anything to do with preorders or Sony. It's a completely different game being talked about.
Everything comes together to show us an ugly truth.
LOL! How am I a Chinese bot, you f***ing retard? Did you even read my post? Sit down before you hurt yourself, sweety.
FallenHeroX1: Probably because CD projekt isn't owned or ran by China and is outside their political influence. Fuck the CCP to be sure, but it was CD projekt's call and they said it was "gamers" fault. You must be a moron.
Not necessarily. If CDPR's major investors are Chinese, then they have a lot of influence. It's actually a common tactic used by many governments, not just the CCP.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by Ajax1983