It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It will be awesome. I love the story. The locale. The game just doesn't look good though. It looks like a console port. It really does. If they can in time get it going right it will be a great game. I wish them luck But' I'm a bit underwhelmed at this point in time.

Ryzen 3600
MSI RTX 2060
2X8 Gb 3600 ram
MSI X570 MB
Turn post-effects under basic off and enable at least dlss.

But graphics isn't all, as this game do look good but has several flaws behind the curtain.
sanscript: Turn post-effects under basic off and enable at least dlss.

But graphics isn't all, as this game do look good but has several flaws behind the curtain.
Yes I did that and some. I sure they will get it right.
It's a pretty game but I agree, it definitely doesn't look good enough to be causing these sorts of performance issues. However, as far as the game, story and atmosphere go, I'm very impressed and I'm enjoying it quite a bit in spite of teetering on the edge of an unplayable framerate (with all settings on low and resolution scaling at 85%) lol