It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title
If you're looking to play Cyberpunk 2077 as soon as it's available, here's a map with global release timings.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433980647711834113/784107471056535633/Cyberpunk2077_GlobalGameUnlockMap_EN.png
Discord sucks.
The games supposed to release at 00:00 GMT which is in 40 minutes.
Wow. That's really confusing esspecially the game said only about 10 December and I am not a type of guy who check each fact on the whole internet. Well thanks for info.
mythless: Title
Lol, it get's released at midnight GMT.
I live in france and it's supposed to be 10 dec 00:00 GMT+0
but France's GMT+1... Have to wait another hour :'(
mythless: Wow. That's really confusing esspecially the game said only about 10 December and I am not a type of guy who check each fact on the whole internet. Well thanks for info.
There's nothing confusing about tab on the game launcher that says GLOBAL RELEASE TIMINGS published a week ago that tells you exactly what time the game releases.
10 more minutes!!
10 mins, as of this posting.
As much as i agree with the release plan, if i click play, the message displayed says: go back to sleep samurai, is not december 10 yet.

Sorry to disagree but here in Ukraine was dec 10 2 hours ago.......almost

Not to mention that i even stopped the updates of my unity assets to download the patch.....

{
print("display the right time");
}
Post edited December 10, 2020 by skonvolt
skonvolt: As much as i agree with the release plan, if i click play, the message displayed says: go back to sleep samurai, is not december 10 yet.

Not to mention that i even stopped the updates of my unity assets to download the patch.....

{
}
It is up gents and ladies. 100 GB for the offline version - time to get cracking on that download.

Goodnight everybody, off to sleep whilst this finishes - probably 5-6 hours to go.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by midrand
skonvolt: As much as i agree with the release plan, if i click play, the message displayed says: go back to sleep samurai, is not december 10 yet.

{
}
Try this

It needs an update, i think i managed to get it started by clicking on the Extras and make it download the manual (in the gog galaxy)

https://imgur.com/a/a3lvMOO

I hope this helps

https://imgur.com/a/aAe63VH
It's not even showing in my *library as purchased* is what's frustrating me.

GoG, I gotta say, I expect better than that.
HelsiferVonNova: It's not even showing in my *library as purchased* is what's frustrating me.

GoG, I gotta say, I expect better than that.
Same here... I should've buy it on Steam.
The answer is: overworked developers are still being crunched to death by their incompetent producers trying to make this run properly.