It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems that any hair that hangs over the face, such as Judy's little strand, or Mama Welles's bangs cause this issue where the transparent parts of the hair texture (that let you see through the hair to the face texture) has some really goofy rendering issue.

Here is an example video I took

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwdJ3I8j2Q

To the best of my theorizing, it would seem that the game doesnt recognize the texture BEHIND the transparent hair to be separate from the actual hair texture. When the hair moves and sways with motion, its also rendering the moving and swaying effect on the texture behind the hair.

The resulting effect causing that portion of the NPC's face to look like its liquid or warping with the movement of the hair.

Things that I have tried that havent fixed it:

- Disabled TAA
- Disabled fidelityfx cas
- Disabled SSR
- Disabled every video option available
- Enabled every video option available
- Set everything to max in graphics options
- Set everything to low in graphics options

Its minor, but in a game where you are spending much of your time looking directly at NPC faces from the first person view, it can be quite distracting and immersion breaking. For Judy is quite bad, as her hair strand covers the entire length of her face, making a huge section of her face warp.