It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not a game breaking thing for me, but I just notice that the nudity filter doesn't matter anymore since the developers choose to remove completly nudity from the game... I mean I saw that as something good, not all game developers have the courage to put frontl nudity in their games. Like GTA V for example. But now I'm a little bit sad, since this game has so much to be added in the future, like fixes, quality of life improvements, expansions & etc...

This for me it's a step back from CDPR, it's not a game breaking thing but, this kind of decision gives me the idea that the game was far from finished.
Post edited December 27, 2020 by Hades™
Nudity has not been removed. Its still there.
jon7882: Nudity has not been removed. Its still there.
The protagonist's nudity has been removed.

and yeah I don't see any reason for that.
ast486: The protagonist's nudity has been removed.

It has NOT been removed, it's just that you can't see it outside of the inventory screen. Been that way since release and I don't understand why so many people are so bent out of shape over it.

Aiden5576: It has NOT been removed, it's just that you can't see it outside of the inventory screen. Been that way since release and I don't understand why so many people are so bent out of shape over it.
Because CDPR made a big deal about it because this was supposed to be a mature game.
Aiden5576: It has NOT been removed, it's just that you can't see it outside of the inventory screen. Been that way since release and I don't understand why so many people are so bent out of shape over it.
scrubking: Because CDPR made a big deal about it because this was supposed to be a mature game.
So what? This is hardly a big deal to cry over compared to the state of the game.

I can see it in the inventory screen and the mirror. Not removed.

Actually that has been removed as welll.
it was in the patch notes.

You still see nudity during the game though, so I don't know why they'd censor any nudity of the player.
ast486: Actually that has been removed as welll.

You still see nudity during the game though, so I don't know why they'd censor any nudity of the player.
No, the inventory nudity hasn't been removed. Just checked last night. Clearly, you haven't tried.
Post edited December 28, 2020 by Aiden5576
ast486: Actually that has been removed as welll.

I see it in the patch notes of 1.5 but she's still nude in my game.
it's a very common "issue" throughout the game. some scenes you can tell were scripted to be nude have some odd clothing layers in place. others NPCs, like in strip clubs etc, are fully clothed like they just walked in off the street and stepped on stage.

but there are multiple threads here, in Steam forums, and in CD Projekt Red forums. no need to continue creating more threads about the exact same discussion.
when you have something to post on forums; proper etiquette is to search first for existing threads and add your comments there, not to tie up multiple pages worth of threads with the same bs.