It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't find a way to set aiming as a toggle, would rather not have to set sticky keys for my right mouse button using AHK for an option that has existed on PC since aiming down sights first started being implemented in first person shooter. It feels like the keybinds are just emulating a controller, very disappointed in the general oversight of basic options. I'm scared to think about what might've been missing during all those delays.
low rated
Lunarus.912: Can't find a way to set aiming as a toggle, would rather not have to set sticky keys for my right mouse button using AHK for an option that has existed on PC since aiming down sights first started being implemented in first person shooter. It feels like the keybinds are just emulating a controller, very disappointed in the general oversight of basic options. I'm scared to think about what might've been missing during all those delays.
FREE DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK 2077
Why pay when you can play for free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPampDLIw