It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know that it's day zero and there are a million bugs that they need to fix but I just can't bring myself to play the game when the npcs don't have any facial animations. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? did you manage to fix it?

I have version 1.03 with Nvidia driver 460.79. I have tried to verify game files and did a clean install of the drivers as well.
low rated
peepootoot: I know that it's day zero and there are a million bugs that they need to fix but I just can't bring myself to play the game when the npcs don't have any facial animations. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? did you manage to fix it?

I have version 1.03 with Nvidia driver 460.79. I have tried to verify game files and did a clean install of the drivers as well.
FREE DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK 2077
Why pay when you can play for free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPampDLIw
peepootoot: I know that it's day zero and there are a million bugs that they need to fix but I just can't bring myself to play the game when the npcs don't have any facial animations. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? did you manage to fix it?

syntaxx1989: FREE DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK 2077
Why pay when you can play for free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbGPampDLIw
I don't know if you're a bot or joking but either way you shouldn't be doing that here.
You can't report bots?