It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm in the middle of downloading the 48GB patch and I skimmed the patch notes. I saw the patch notes mentioned new weapons, apartments, and improvements but also about quests.

Does this mean there are actually new quests or just improvements to the previous quests?

Thank you...
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I saw this listed in the patch note, so it might be new missions that were promised.

V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district.
Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Outsiders