It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is not my final review, I haven't finished the game yet and I'm exploring the various sub-quests and parts of Night City, so I will update it as the time comes.

The good:

- Stunning visuals and graphic
- Incredibly built city and environments
- Awesome weapons
- Great story
- Plenty of nice references to The Matrix, Deus Ex, Watch_Dogs, Terminator and more
- Photo mode is quite cool
- A nice mix between RPG and FPS (even if apparently lot of people disagree about this)
- Lot of unexpected events in the story

The bad:

- Most of the NPCs talk without even moving their lips...why? (plus they're all pissed for no reason)
- Character creation doesn't really let you customize your character: it's based on presets and most of them are quite ugly (especially for the male character), why would I ever want to customize my penis but I can't for example customize height, muscles and fat? Also once you're done with character creation you can't change it later on, not even a bit...yet you can add cyber implants, so odd!
- Can't customize controls and the choice of some keys is really not for the best.
- Lot of clipping glitches.
- Once you've installed a mod on some weapons apparently it can't be removed, don't know why.
- Often you'll see things to be looted but no way to reach them (e.g. case behind the counter on Konpeki Plaza, briefcase inside the aircraft on top of Konpeki Plaza)
- Sometimes characters following you will lock you inside rooms with no way to escape (happened with Dum-Dum, had to reload the game, not even throwing grenades at him moved him out of the way)
- In some areas cars just drive into concrete for no reason, it seems like the AI drives them on a misaligned street path, this is particularly the case in street below the great roundabout near Arasaka Tower, more specifically the pillar beneath the Petrochem building (photo reference attached to the post).
- Graphic performance could be smoother

I'm confident this game will become an absolute masterpiece, so I still believe in CDPR to fix all the issues, then it will get a 5 stars rating, it's just bad that we waited so long hoping the game would have been more polished but it wasn't.
I'm giving 4 stars at the moment, can't surely put 1 or 2 stars as lot of people have done, it's clear this game is HUGE with an enormous work behind it, you can't just dismiss it with such a poor rating, yes it surely needs polishing, but it's far from being a crappy game.
I hope the devs will see my review so they'll be able to address some of the problems.
Attachments:
Post edited December 12, 2020 by gabrielex
gabrielex: This is not my final review, I haven't finished the game yet and I'm exploring the various sub-quests and parts of Night City, so I will update it as the time comes.

The good:

- Stunning visuals and graphic
- Incredibly built city and environments
- Awesome weapons
- Great story
- Plenty of nice references to The Matrix, Deus Ex, Watch_Dogs, Terminator and more
- Photo mode is quite cool
- A nice mix between RPG and FPS (even if apparently lot of people disagree about this)
- Lot of unexpected events in the story

The bad:

- Most of the NPCs talk without even moving their lips...why? (plus they're all pissed for no reason)
- Character creation doesn't really let you customize your character: it's based on presets and most of them are quite ugly (especially for the male character), why would I ever want to customize my penis but I can't for example customize height, muscles and fat? Also once you're done with character creation you can't change it later on, not even a bit...yet you can add cyber implants, so odd!
- Can't customize controls and the choice of some keys is really not for the best.
- Lot of clipping glitches.
- Once you've installed a mod on some weapons apparently it can't be removed, don't know why.
- Often you'll see things to be looted but no way to reach them (e.g. case behind the counter on Konpeki Plaza, briefcase inside the aircraft on top of Konpeki Plaza)
- Sometimes characters following you will lock you inside rooms with no way to escape (happened with Dum-Dum, had to reload the game, not even throwing grenades at him moved him out of the way)
- In some areas cars just drive into concrete for no reason, it seems like the AI drives them on a misaligned street path, this is particularly the case in street below the great roundabout near Arasaka Tower, more specifically the pillar beneath the Petrochem building (photo reference attached to the post).
- Graphic performance could be smoother

I'm confident this game will become an absolute masterpiece, so I still believe in CDPR to fix all the issues, then it will get a 5 stars rating, it's just bad that we waited so long hoping the game would have been more polished but it wasn't.
I'm giving 4 stars at the moment, can't surely put 1 or 2 stars as lot of people have done, it's clear this game is HUGE with an enormous work behind it, you can't just dismiss it with such a poor rating, yes it surely needs polishing, but it's far from being a crappy game.
I hope the devs will see my review so they'll be able to address some of the problems.
Oh I am 100% sure they had been waiting just for your review in order to know what to fix...
EchoOfMidgar: Oh I am 100% sure they had been waiting just for your review in order to know what to fix...
Not my review, but for sure they don't know about all the bugs that are present, so a sticky bug post should be made where everyone can report so that this game will get better.
Constructive feedback is one of the most important things devs can get.
Thanks for your quite useful cooperation BTW...
Post edited December 12, 2020 by gabrielex
EchoOfMidgar: Oh I am 100% sure they had been waiting just for your review in order to know what to fix...
gabrielex: Not my review, but for sure they don't know about all the bugs that are present, so a sticky bug post should be made where everyone can report so that this game will get better.
Constructive feedback is one of the most important things devs can get.
Thanks for your quite useful cooperation BTW...
I am sorry, I did not want to be offensive, just a bit sarcastic. You know, there have been thousands reports of various bugs similar to yours so it was funny for me to see "I hope the devs will see my review so they'll be able to address some of the problems."

I agree that this forum should have been treated better, but you can report your problem on the official CD PROJEKT forums. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/
EchoOfMidgar: I am sorry, I did not want to be offensive, just a bit sarcastic. You know, there have been thousands reports of various bugs similar to yours so it was funny for me to see "I hope the devs will see my review so they'll be able to address some of the problems."

I agree that this forum should have been treated better, but you can report your problem on the official CD PROJEKT forums. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/
That's why I said "some" and why I wrote about a sticky bugs post, anyway I'll post the same thing over there too.