It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was going to post this on the game review but it exceeded the number of characters so i'll just post it in here.

I just finished my first playthrough and played something like 85 hours so I'm more or less happy with my purchase.
However I feel like sharing everything i didnt like in the game in hopes that it might help improve futur games.

So where do I begin lets start with the story :
-Prologue doesn't offer anything memorable.
-Act 1 is just bad, convenient and didn't make sense.
-Act 2 is overall good it manages to somewhat redeem the first 2 acts unfortunately the ending left to open interpretation slightly ruins it.

Then theres this old dated and flawed looting system thats been invented by blizzard and copy pasted over and over and over again I understand that you dont fix something that isn't broken but this old looting system is broken. Its flawed because it ruins the crafting system why would you ever bother crafting a white, green weapon or armor when its so easy to loot better ?
Plus having to dismantle sell white and green items ends up being redundant and annoying. The time spent on the crafting system could have been spent in debugging since its entirely optionnal and most of the time pointless.
The consummables : I hardly ever used food or water and never felt like I had to use anything else than Maxidoc Mk1 by the time i got to the end of the game i had 423 pieces of maxidocs mk1 and 300 of the other ones !

And there are a few other things that I just dont understand like the monocable the dmg is crap and there is no dismemberment ! From what I saw dismemberment mainly happens on killing blows with blades otherwise you the only limb I managed to tear off was the left arm with a sniper shot and I didn't see any difference at all. Also from what I've seen in the wares of the doc in pacifica I believe the game was supposed to have leveling items in it such as the console for your cyberhacks but it doesn't happen.
And theres the whole grabbing your enemy and using him as bulletshield that was shown in the videos that isn't there either ! :(

Also from what was shown in early tips you're supposed to be able to buy implants that allow you to see bullet ricochets from weapons but i've found no such implants and dont understand the purpose of ricochet weapons either.

The voodoo boys and Netwatch are another part of this game I dont understand what are they even doing in it ?? The questline is so short its ridiculous I remember that video showcasing Netwatch as cybercops and you had to be careful with hacking and so and so... and nothing of that is in the game !

Now on the good side the things I liked about the game :
-Johnny silverhand he's pretty cool :)
-Driving around Nightcity with the Principales radio tune was pleasant.
and thats its :( !

So in the big lines this game was dissapointing it fails to deliver what it promised and it feels like cdprojekt tried a whole bunch of stuff that didn't work out and as the deadline was approaching they scrambled and used whatever Plan B they had.
However if you're aiming for a 1 $ / 1hrs play ratio you'll get your moneys worth this just wont be a memorable purchase.

I'd also like to mention that I have not encountered any gamebreaking bugs. There are alot of bugs that mainly involve looting items getting stuck in decor, or you not simply being able to loot, there are also a few missing dialogue lines with a mission from WAKAKO and some dude with an invisible guitar I dont remember where.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by shooki