It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/469?tab=posts
UPDATE: ITS FIXED!
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37214/hotfix-1-06
Allow, Apply Hotfix 1.06 to resolve this issue!
As stated this will not work, may want to edit your post.... this does not work and it has been tested.
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Starkrun
Sweet. I figured a fix would come out of the community first. Any ideas if it works? I'd rather not ruin my current save if it doesn't work properly.
OWReaper: Sweet. I figured a fix would come out of the community first. Any ideas if it works? I'd rather not ruin my current save if it doesn't work properly.
You're not going to ruin your current save by editing an ini. But if you want to be sure, just make a backup.
OWReaper: Sweet. I figured a fix would come out of the community first. Any ideas if it works? I'd rather not ruin my current save if it doesn't work properly.
clarry: You're not going to ruin your current save by editing an ini. But if you want to be sure, just make a backup.
This is true. However you can ruin a save by the change having no effect and passing the 8mb limit through normal gameplay. But after a look through the comments it doesn't seem to work anyway so I won't even bother.
This sounds about as real as CDPR's statement about game running surprisingly well on PS4 (unless the guy that wrote that tweet was surprised that game runs at all at that system)...

User only has one file uploaded, it's account was created just 17 days prior to CP's release and the .ini file is just named "NoSaveCorruption.ini"...

I don't know of ANY game that loads each and every .ini file located in certain directory to load some important global settings from.

Settings themselves are also super-conveniently named: "MaxProfileSize", "MaxSaveSizeTotal", etc...
Do you really think anyone at CDPR forums would write that asinine explanation of why the bug is there (and how to "avoid" it) if it was as easy as creating one text file with self-explaining lines to it?
Post edited December 24, 2020 by Naoya8
this doesnt work

this entire thread should be removed before ill informed users start using it and mess up their saves going forward
Oh and btw, 1.06 just dropped, which fixes this issue (it can't fix what's already broken though).

Craft away!