It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not a fan of the UI behaviour. I've set the Map to open with the Left Control key. Sensible behaviour would be if I hit that key and the map screen shows, hitting that key while the map screen is open should return me to the game. Instead, hitting Left Control again on the map screen does nothing and I have to hit the ESC key twice to get back to the game. This is sloppy UI design.

The same thing happens for inventory. Every keybind for every screen should be a toggle. Press it once to open the respective screen, press it again to close it. There's a growing list of quality of life changes that need to happen with future patches. How about allowing the keybind options to allows players to rebind ALL keys. I had to manually edit the inputUserMappings.xml file in the game folder to rebind many other controls such as changing the Map key from M to Left Control.
my god i do not know what guns i have equiped, nor close , the ui is as if they ment to make it impossible key board and mouse is the worst i have ever used, just bad , who knows whats guns i have , or armor , i sure dont