It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After doing some tweaking this morning and reading suggestions in the forum.

Since I believe my specs are good enough from the previous forum post to run on high/ultra preset. I decided to follow the advice of lowering my resolution to 1280x720 and ran the game on the highest settings. While I'm in an unpopulated area, met with a certain Corpo chick. On High/Ultra with the resolution down makes the whole world of difference! Seriously turn film grain off.

I have screenshots provided via my Twitter https://twitter.com/SHONENJUMPBOY/status/1337394602958069761 If you set it as an option, you may need to grant higher picture resolution on mobile.

So you can have a good framerate (even in unpopulated areas, there's some slight lag but not as bad as before) and visuals with the exception of everything looking a bit pixel and jagged.
For now, at least, this is a decent compromise until the issues are fixed. But CDRed still insists the drivers needed to be updated which mine is.

I just wanted to reach out to those who felt they were having a bad experience or a different way of playing.

Hope this was somewhat useful.
Film grain, chromatic aberration and motion blur i heard that helps.
I just used resolution scaling because I can't tolerate the blurry UI that lowering the resolution does. It doesn't give a massive performance boost but it's something, at least until CDPR optimizes the game better. Even then, I doubt my system will be able to run it with decent-looking visuals any time soon lol
JakobFel: I just used resolution scaling because I can't tolerate the blurry UI that lowering the resolution does. It doesn't give a massive performance boost but it's something, at least until CDPR optimizes the game better. Even then, I doubt my system will be able to run it with decent-looking visuals any time soon lol
Did you use the Dynamic one or static one?
Post edited December 11, 2020 by EnterpriseNL
JakobFel: I just used resolution scaling because I can't tolerate the blurry UI that lowering the resolution does. It doesn't give a massive performance boost but it's something, at least until CDPR optimizes the game better. Even then, I doubt my system will be able to run it with decent-looking visuals any time soon lol
EnterpriseNL: Did you use the Dynamic one or static one?
Static, as dynamic doesn't seem to work as intended for me.
Yes, that's a nice feature though I'm used to playing at slightly sub optimal frame rates dropping resolution certainly helped get it to where it needed to be.
Merranvo: Yes, that's a nice feature though I'm used to playing at slightly sub optimal frame rates dropping resolution certainly helped get it to where it needed to be.
Yeah, I either have to run it at ~80-85% with medium textures or pop textures to low. I'm currently running textures on low without the resolution scaling and while the game certainly doesn't look phenomenal, it's a little more playable. Still, I hope they optimize the game soon. I think a major reason why I have such bad framerates is because the game isn't utilizing the full power of my GPU. In fact, it's barely taxing it, judging by the temps I'm running in this game compared to virtually any other modern game. If they can get it so the game uses the GPU's full power, then I may be able to play the game on medium at 30 FPS or so (which is 100% playable for me).