It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not getting Legendary QuickHacks from access points? If you aren't able to get Legendary Quick Hacks, watch this video to see if you have the Access Points Bug.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5iRzzzT5Vo

In this video I share footage from a Level 50 character that has the bug, and show a Level 5 character that is able to get Legendary Quick Hacks from Access Points. I share the actual requirements are simply being Level 5 (to get enough attribute points) to level up Intelligence to access these terminals. Datamine Virtuoso is not required. I test it on one terminal, reloading from a save 35 times, and out of 35 attempts, 14 receive Legendary QuickHacks. This is a great terminal to test it at because it's not behind any locked doors or missions.

If you have been playing the game a long time like I have and haven't gotten any Legendary QuickHacks, I show what creating a new character and going for them at the start does. Even on the latest patch they are still available. So if you aren't getting them, you may have the Access Point Bug.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Epic_Gaming
Epic_Gaming: Not getting Legendary QuickHacks from access points? If you aren't able to get Legendary Quick Hacks, watch this video to see if you have the Access Points Bug.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5iRzzzT5Vo

In this video I share footage from a Level 50 character that has the bug, and show a Level 5 character that is able to get Legendary Quick Hacks from Access Points. I share the actual requirements are simply being Level 5 (to get enough attribute points) to level up Intelligence to access these terminals. Datamine Virtuoso is not required. I test it on one terminal, reloading from a save 35 times, and out of 35 attempts, 14 receive Legendary QuickHacks. This is a great terminal to test it at because it's not behind any locked doors or missions.

If you have been playing the game a long time like I have and haven't gotten any Legendary QuickHacks, I show what creating a new character and going for them at the start does. Even on the latest patch they are still available. So if you aren't getting them, you may have the Access Point Bug.
Nicely done on your video. I have the "bug" apparently. I have always had to purchase my legendary hacks.
Yeah, I've never gotten a legendary hack other than by purchasing them.
I also have this bug, and it seems, from the research I've done, a lot of people have it.
Strange is that in the forum is a bug little reported.
I created a second character, and the bug persists.
It's about time they got the problem resolved.
Datamine virtuoso don't work
Post edited February 13, 2022 by NulliUsFil3te
Also ran into this bug. Assumed maybe they moved the locations but haven't been getting any quick hacks for quite some time. Tried removing perks and did a test but nothing.

Was something done during game play to trigger it. I was getting a few low level ones very early on. But now with level 16 intelligence and 50 Street credit can't acquire any at all.
I've just noticed I am not longer getting eddies from access points.

I get XP and components... no cash.

They already nerfed cash, this makes it a lot more difficult.

With achievements also broken I figured I'd just console command me 500-1500 eddies depending on how well I did on the access point.
NulliUsFil3te: I also have this bug, and it seems, from the research I've done, a lot of people have it.
Strange is that in the forum is a bug little reported.
I created a second character, and the bug persists.
It's about time they got the problem resolved.
Datamine virtuoso don't work
Yeah I have it as well, and its super annoying. Bumping in hopes it gets attention