It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is mostly just a rant, or vent, or whatever you wanna call it. I found my favorite song, it took me almost a year because I never changed the radio in game lol, but I found it. Its an absolute banger, so it makes sense id go looking for it on the internet, y'know, to listen to it... ONE YouTube video for that song... that's it. Google gives me little to no info. Took me 2 hours just to figure out what the song was called, because every playlist claiming all songs with timestamps didn't have it(Or its buried and artist and title aren't listed). Its not in English, or has only one or two words in English. The soundtrack that came with my goodies only has ambient music I guess( could be me missing something though)

I want this song CDPR, I NEED this song. Ill buy it, IDC. Cant find anything on the artist, Id love to support, but seriously though, just give me more than ONE way to get this song. PLEASE. Also if anyone knows which language this song is, Id appreciate it, I think its Korean or Japanese but I'm not entirely sure.

Maro Music & Razzy Razo(PeCero) - Nose Bleed
efirestone16: This is mostly just a rant, or vent, or whatever you wanna call it. I found my favorite song, it took me almost a year because I never changed the radio in game lol, but I found it. Its an absolute banger, so it makes sense id go looking for it on the internet, y'know, to listen to it... ONE YouTube video for that song... that's it. Google gives me little to no info. Took me 2 hours just to figure out what the song was called, because every playlist claiming all songs with timestamps didn't have it(Or its buried and artist and title aren't listed). Its not in English, or has only one or two words in English. The soundtrack that came with my goodies only has ambient music I guess( could be me missing something though)

I want this song CDPR, I NEED this song. Ill buy it, IDC. Cant find anything on the artist, Id love to support, but seriously though, just give me more than ONE way to get this song. PLEASE. Also if anyone knows which language this song is, Id appreciate it, I think its Korean or Japanese but I'm not entirely sure.

Looks like someone found a way to extract the files from the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kmscfv/cyberpunk_2077_radio_extraction_song_finder_bat/

I haven't tried that method, but after a huge search in trying to help, I find it incredible that someone can build a track but have it be so extremely difficult to find or even buy. This is the best idea I see.
efirestone16: This is mostly just a rant, or vent, or whatever you wanna call it. I found my favorite song, it took me almost a year because I never changed the radio in game lol, but I found it. Its an absolute banger, so it makes sense id go looking for it on the internet, y'know, to listen to it... ONE YouTube video for that song... that's it. Google gives me little to no info. Took me 2 hours just to figure out what the song was called, because every playlist claiming all songs with timestamps didn't have it(Or its buried and artist and title aren't listed). Its not in English, or has only one or two words in English. The soundtrack that came with my goodies only has ambient music I guess( could be me missing something though)

Crawdaddy79: Looks like someone found a way to extract the files from the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kmscfv/cyberpunk_2077_radio_extraction_song_finder_bat/

I haven't tried that method, but after a huge search in trying to help, I find it incredible that someone can build a track but have it be so extremely difficult to find or even buy. This is the best idea I see.
Oh neat! Thanks! Ill have to get around to doing that eventually, and hopefully the tracks are high quality because that YouTube video just doesn't bump nearly as good as that track does in my game LOL. I'm just so confused as to why they would give us so many good tracks and then just... dip. I heard they changed the artists names for immersions sake, I find it hard to believe that even some of the up and coming artists have nothing else? I don't even know if the track listed above is the real name or the alternate game name but searches yield nothing, its lame. Hopefully they'll give us a legit way to access these tracks without all the extra grunt work eventually. Why even include up and coming artists if you aren't gonna let us support them when we like their stuff LOL.