It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After all of the delays, the negativity on social media and controversies I am finally pre-loading this game onto my computer, it's actually finally happening!

Honestly CDPR deserves all the love for still being able to deliver despite all the setbacks, not just the ones that are caused by normal video-game development, but also this pandemic and the people that just can't understand how these two are a recipe for delays . Be sure to send a lot of love to the team on twitter

See you in nightcity in 3 days boys and girls!
I also can't believe it!! Its downloading now!!

I've been waiting for so long!!! God!!
So excited to wake up and see I could preload the game. Of course it will probably take a week to download. (or just feel like it does)
Shadowhawk85: So excited to wake up and see I could preload the game. Of course it will probably take a week to download. (or just feel like it does)
Just be sure to download the game to an SSD if you have it, sometimes decriptying a pre-load might take longer than the actual download if you have a slow drive
Interestingly enough, I didn't get into the hype until I saw the gameplay trailer last week. Now here I am with my Christmas present and preloading it. Been a long time playing a single player game, so I'm really looking forward to this experience.
Anakin-Skywalker: After all of the delays, the negativity on social media and controversies...
Attachments:
Post edited December 07, 2020 by trunksmdz
Unfortunately I preordered on EGS so I have to wait until the 9th. :(
Yup, I joined to the community mid 2018 or so.

Lets hope this goes extremely well, hype carries all way to Witcher 4 and they open couple new studios.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by Cyberway
Inuboy1000: Unfortunately I preordered on EGS so I have to wait until the 9th. :(
What, no... you should be able to pre-load now, at least that's why cdpr said on twitter

BTW on epic... cmon give cdpr some love XDD
Anakin-Skywalker: After all of the delays, the negativity on social media and controversies I am finally pre-loading this game onto my computer, it's actually finally happening!

Honestly CDPR deserves all the love for still being able to deliver despite all the setbacks, not just the ones that are caused by normal video-game development, but also this pandemic and the people that just can't understand how these two are a recipe for delays . Be sure to send a lot of love to the team on twitter

you haven't play it yet. And reviews says not a "great/revolutionary game", so, please seat and wait until you play it before giving CDPR any "love"
Anakin-Skywalker: After all of the delays, the negativity on social media and controversies I am finally pre-loading this game onto my computer, it's actually finally happening!

Me neither my brother, cya there