It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, I'm not sure what is going on in my game. I'm playing on PS4. I'm currently at level 39 with my V and I went into the glen to do a gig, but now every time that I go into combat or attack an enemy, my frame rate just DROPS! Like we're talking a PowerPoint slideshow frame drop. It's really bad.

The gig I did was called "Eye for an Eye" and I'm not going to spoil any details but I experienced this issue after I headshot an enemy I encountered with an Overture (a power revolver), and I've been experiencing this issue since.

I've tried everything short of starting a whole new game. I've reloaded saves, tried other quests, moved to different locations (which only worked once but has stopped working since.)

And as if the issue wasn't bad enough already, some enemies are even invincible while the frame rate is dropping.

Has anyone else experienced this on PS4 or other platforms? Please let me know.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I'm running on a PC with hardware that I would say is more powerful than the PS4 and the game's framerate is very inconsistent overall. I'm not sure if you can tweak any graphics settings on the PS4 version but if you can, try experimenting with the settings for shadows and lighting. I think the dynamic lighting is a part of the problem but in general, I'm really looking forward to when CDPR really starts to optimize the game.