It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I cant play this game for very long before I get really intense eye strain that lingers for a while after I've stopped playing. I havent had any issues like this before. Does anyone else have this issue with this game and does anyone know anything that could help. Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
gregryz: I cant play this game for very long before I get really intense eye strain that lingers for a while after I've stopped playing. I havent had any issues like this before. Does anyone else have this issue with this game and does anyone know anything that could help. Thanks.
Try increasing the field of view (FoV) and under Gameplay setting 'Additive Camera Motions' to off which will disable headbob while running.

Keep in mind that an increased FoV will have an affect on performance. Alternatively changing the resolution to a wider aspect ratio (eg: 21:9) can increase the FoV while balancing the number of rendered pixels (if you find changing the FoV helps but want better performance).
gregryz: I cant play this game for very long before I get really intense eye strain that lingers for a while after I've stopped playing. I havent had any issues like this before. Does anyone else have this issue with this game and does anyone know anything that could help. Thanks.
Coreda: Try increasing the field of view (FoV) and under Gameplay setting 'Additive Camera Motions' to off which will disable headbob while running.

Keep in mind that an increased FoV will have an affect on performance. Alternatively changing the resolution to a wider aspect ratio (eg: 21:9) can increase the FoV while balancing the number of rendered pixels (if you find changing the FoV helps but want better performance).
Hey thank you that definitely helps a lot
Coreda: Try increasing the field of view (FoV) and under Gameplay setting 'Additive Camera Motions' to off which will disable headbob while running.

gregryz: Hey thank you that definitely helps a lot
Maybe also switch off chromatic aberration and film grain if you haven't done so already - it makes image noisy and edges of screen look out of focus which really irritated me straight away.
gregryz: Hey thank you that definitely helps a lot
midrand: Maybe also switch off chromatic aberration and film grain if you haven't done so already - it makes image noisy and edges of screen look out of focus which really irritated me straight away.
Hey man, ya Ive disabled most of those graphic settings, like film grain, chromatic aberration, motion blur etc.. I'm not sure I will find a definitive solution to this problem, turning off some of the graphic and gameplay settings do help, but I still feel some pain in my eyes after around 30 min of playing, and its a pain that lasts quite a while after I put the game down as well. Its really bizarre.