It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recently I died multiple times (with full health) just while running and jumping over or landing on things that are not exactly flat like stones, walls etc. The height was never an issue. I guess it has something to do how the object is shaped I land on. Maybe it is related to the problem that you gained a lot of speed when you hit some objects at an certain angle. Unfortunately it is hard to reproduce and I can't capture my gameplay all the time...

Anyone encountered this, too?

edit: somethings like this (can't post links?) youtube -> v=o64DRlR4idU
Post edited December 27, 2020 by scathaig
Yes it's buggy. Tires and trash bags will kill you.
Post edited December 27, 2020 by clarry
My favorite was when I parked my car and hit F to exit, fell to the ground and died. I was just parked at the side of the road, no cliffs or anything.
My favourite was a lengthy slog of stealthily killing/hiding everyone's bodies and then dropping off a roof (about two meters) to land on a box and dying.
And in a kind of opposite glitch - jumped through a window into a building and instead of taking damage, I was teleported about 200m away in perfect safety.
I run into stuff all the time.
My character never died from it.