It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi fellas,

I bought a new Xbox One controller just to play this game on PC. Many years ago I used to play FPS games on PS3, and I use very high sensitivity, managing small movements on aim with small movements on the stick. For my surprise, this is not possible on CP2077 due to its high inner deadzone.

Here is what I tried:
- Set inner deadzone to 0 in controller settings. No luck;
- Test controller on other FPS game, Apex Legends. Butter smooth (considering to try it out in multiplayer to revive PS3 BF3 time XD);
- Tried toying around with the config file (C:\Users\iroquois_pliskin\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077). Also no luck

{
"name": "Axis_DeadzoneInner",
"type": "float",
"value": -0.01, <---- tried changing this value to a negative
"default_value": 0.0500000007,
"min_value": 0.0, <---- assume its minimum value its hardcoded. changing it does not unlock a lower value in game
"max_value": 0.4900000095,
"step_value": 0.0099999997
}

If you have share this problem and/or have any ideas on solving it, please let me know. I`ll keep you posted if I find anything.