It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

The game caps at 35fps for me with a 5700XT and a 5600X.
I've tried lowering the resolution, lowering the graphics, the cap is disabled in the options and in the drivers there is nothing enabled as far a "special" AMD features.

The game will go to 999 fps for 2 seconds on the loading screen and then go back to 35.
Strangely the hub area of the tutorial ran at 65 fps. The tutorial areas themselves at 25.

I have no idea what the hell is happening and frankly I can't play a game like that.
It makes shooting a chore among other things.
Anybody go the same problem?
Anybody got a fix?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I do not have the same cpu but I DO have the same gpu. My frames seem hard locked to 60 unless I totally turn cascade shadows and volumetrics completely down.

With the settings the game defaults to, which is 1080p ultra, it runs at between 45-60 fps but never above. Average 55 fps.

Setting those two settings upped my average fps to 90.

This might help but it's the only thing I can suggest.

-Cym
Nope.
I've tried different things.
I've gone from max all to minimum all in one go ingame.
Funny hting is the fps goes to 98 for 2 seconds and them gets locked back to 35.
It's like the game itself is locking it.
I've tried with res at 720p everything low or off and I still get 35 fps max.
It appears to be a GPU usage issue. I'm at 30-40% and can't go above.

I have another computer with a 2700X + 1660 SUPER and the game runs at 57-60 fps at 1080p medium.
There are a bunch of threads now on many forums about the issue and a lot of people are affected with a wide range of hardware with both Intel and AMD CPUs and Intel/nVidia/AMD GPUs.

Tried clean install of driver to no changes.
Battleroid: I've tried with res at 720p everything low or off and I still get 35 fps max.
It appears to be a GPU usage issue. I'm at 30-40% and can't go above.

I have another computer with a 2700X + 1660 SUPER and the game runs at 57-60 fps at 1080p medium.
There are a bunch of threads now on many forums about the issue and a lot of people are affected with a wide range of hardware with both Intel and AMD CPUs and Intel/nVidia/AMD GPUs.

Tried clean install of driver to no changes.
'

Same problems here. Hope it's fixed next patch.