It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering in a game that you can replace your arms and legs, or even your skull and brain, why can't we change our hairstyle or hair color etc..? IMO we should be able to do it in a ripper shop or with another kind of NPC. There has been a side-quest also mentioned this as "every part of her body is altered, even her skin. that's why..." conversation goes on like this.

Could be a very nice feature to add.

Regards.
This is pure speculation but patch 1.5 is coming when the next gen console update is coming and maybe something like that comes then. I haven't seen any info about patch 1.4 so I don't know if that is coming before or are they skipping to patch 1.5 and do some sort of soft relaunch or something.

If it does come, for immersion's sake I hope it is some sort of a hair salon where you can change the whole appearance. Probably not between male and female V since the romance options are body/voice type dependent.

But since the datamined dlc list had this one: dlc8_mirror
It can also be that the appearance is changed at V's apartment in front of the mirror.

...or this dlc name has nothing to do with this. Like I said, I am just speculating.