It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HVR_Pranksta: If you bought CP direct from GOG it should show in the GOG Galaxy library from where you can preload.
EvilBunBunReal: Yep, if you bought on gog, and have galaxy your 'install' option should be live and you can preload that way.
Thanks. I did buy from GOG. And I thought that GOG Galaxy was fully installed but it wasn't. Have reinstalled it and can now preload the game.

Thanks for writing back
UK_John: All of us that bought retail versions are not going to be playing it on midnight the 10th of December 2020!!! As distributors will send it, so we get it on the 10th. If your mail is delivered at midday, like mine that's us installing the game 12 hours after all the digital purchasers installed it. And they'll probably be dozens of streamers already streaming it!

As GAME is the exclusive distributor for retail versions, either standard or collector's edition, CDPR should contact them and tell them they are okay with GAME getting the game to us on the 9th. I have left a support ticket on GAME asking for this, but I am not holding my breath. Midnight is probably the worse time to release a game, as in a way, midnight is the 9th AND the 10th!!!
Yes unfortunately physical mail is wildly inconsistent and I've run into similar problems ordering CEs in the past.